So Chelle got me involved in the interview game. What happened is, on her page someone asked her 5 questions. Then anyone who wanted to play told her and in return she asked them five questions based on things she thinks they would be interested in. Soooo, here are the answers that Chelle asked me. If you want to play, leave me a comment and I will email you, 5 questions based on stuff I know about you.
Here we go …
1. What is the most expensive shoes you have ever owned? Well. When I lived with my mom she loved to buy me expensive stuff. However, I don’t think I ever went over about $200.00 for shoes. I believe they were cowboy boot things that were meant to be worn all fancy like….Good thing I don’t have to admit how much I have spent on purses or jeans.
2. Brittany Spears … Victim or …? Ooooh. Touchy. I feel so bad for her. I would say that she has probably always been a little mentally unstable and just managed it well, or as well as one could in the spot light. But I think when she had kids she probably suffered from post partum depression. I think it is so sad that people want to pick on her and bother her. I think if I was raising two kids, and I had a head full of hair extensions I wouldn’t think twice about shaving them right out! I guess this goes back to my previous post, all of you who are so busy judging her must be doing so to avoid having to look at yourself under a magnifying glass!
3. What is your favourite brand of baby carrier? I really love the Eddie Bauer. It can be found here
. It is the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. I don’t think they sell this color anymore at Babies R Us I think it is now brown. It has amazing back support and the front can be folded down so the baby can face forward with out having their face smooshed. Also at the store my phone and wallet fit perfect in the little front pocket.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I am boring. I would go back to Hawaii. However I would visit different islands. I want to go somewhere that is not like San Francisco (like Honolulu is) but still has a Mcdonalds in case I decide I will starve on their food.
5. What is the one thing you look forward to most when you become a mom for the second time? Well I think the first thing that jumps out at me would be nursing. I loved that. It was the best way to bond. I think especially since the baby has no where to look but right at you. Since I felt bad looking away I would just stare right back. It got to a point where Brandon would stop nursing just long enough to smile at me. Ugggg it was the most heart meltyist moments of my life. I also can’t wait for a baby that just sleeps in their car seat so I can pack them into the restaurant and store with out a peep. I can’t wait to watch Brandon give little Lou (babies nick name) kiss after kiss after kiss. I can’t wait until they are older and they can play with each other. I can’t wait for Brandon to teach Lou to cuss….Shit, I just noticed Chelle only asked for one thing I was looking forward to. I’ll stick with nursing.
Okay so if you want to play let me know!