I make a lot of stupid mistakes while I type. I decided to point a few of them out to you so if you see them you know I’m not retarded I just make mistakes a lot.
- A lot of times you will see my sentence end with a 1. This isn’t supposed to be there. That means my pinky finger got a little lazy with the shift key and I didn’t hold it down enough to succeed in placing a (!) point there.
- That’s werid. I do that one a bout a thousand times a day. No matter how many times I go back and retype it I can never seem to spell werid (see) werid (again see) weird the right way. I guess maybe this is just because I’m kind of werid!
- I type oyu instead of you. Why I do this I DON’T KNOW!
- I often start a new word before I finish my last. IE I would typel ike this
- I type the first letter of the spelling of a number instead of a number. This means you often see, I have f apples instead of 5. I also do this often with n for 9. I do the reverse too with 9. Often I write this is 9eat!
- I have had to actually concentrate and go back and edit to make all my damn I’s capitalized.
- I don’t know how to spell definitaly to save my life. Definitly? Defiinetly? Dammit how do you spell this fucking word! The worst part is I’m usually so far off spell check doesn’t even know how to help me.
So there oyu (seee!!!!) I really am a moron disguised as a functioning adult with major help from spell check.