I want to be nosey for a while. So please comment below and tell me:
1. When you leave work at the end of the day is your desk clean?
2. Do you actually finish all of your work at the end of the day?
3. Do you make lists often?
4. If you make lists how do you make them? On paper, an ap, the computer?
5. How do you schedule stuff? Do you do it on the computer, a desktop calendar or an appointment book?
6. If you leave the office and your desk is clean, is it clean because you stack what is left over into neat little piles or folders or is it clean because you actually finished your work?
7. If you have a job answering phones I'm just dying to know…Do you have a phone voice?
And as an added side note want to know how to make Shannon go into a total panic attack in 3 seconds flat? Heres how:
Do the companies W-2's, 1099's and quarterly taxes.
Open the mail box and see a GIANT package from the IRS
Total freak out that you messed up the companies taxes, or W-2's or SOME BIG GIANT CLUSTERFUCK OF A MESS. Panic about telling your boss.
Get heart palpitations.
Open the envelope.
Discover a very very LARGE stack of papers with instructions.
Realize you are fucked.
Look a little harder and realize they are the FREE 2012 1099's you ordered for this year so you wouldn't have to buy them at the store.
Feel like an asshole.
Slam the mailbox shut.
Get your shit together.