Things I have a bad habit of:
1. Cutting myself while shaving.
2. Leaving my new shaving cream, soap, or shampoo downstairs on the kitchen table while I'm upstairs in the shower.
3. Trusting the wrong people.
4. Getting hella rude when I don't eat.
5. Forgetting to take my working headphones to the gym so being stuck with only one side working.
6. Saying fuck. Often.
7. Remembering every single thing, except what I was just about to say.
8. Wearing flip flops into the dead of winter and then whining about it.
9. Reading a book in one day.
Words I cannot spell:
Words that should be used more often:
The only acceptable smells for my body:
1. Apple ( no spice)
The only acceptable smells for my house:
1. Apple (NO SPICE)
2. Grapefruit Vanilla
3. Citrus (not lemon pledge smell)
All of these can only be Salt City candle brand which is a real bitch because they stopped making my favorite scent.
Smells that make me violent:
1. Pumpkin spice
2. Anything spice
3. Anything named after laundry
Things I just cannot quit:
1. Chocolate. Let's face it, the world is better as long as I have chocolate.
2. Bloody Marys sans Wochesterchieirierer